— chce to přihlášení, tož to i zkopírují:
How do introverts enjoy life?
(Snehaa Dodle, Angry Arien, Voracious Reader, Badass Doctor)
People say I'm a little bit of a confused introvert but I'm quite convinced that I am definitely an introvert. And I enjoy my life just like everybody else does, sometimes even more.
1. I enjoy my own company, so I don't always need others' company.
2. I have a set of very few yet very close friends (and I'm a completely different person when I'm with the ones really close to me, liked I'm possessed by some extrovert ghost).
3. My room is my country or even my universe. I don't always need to go out there to have fun.
4. Books are my best friends. You could live the lives of a thousand characters in a book. And I could totally survive in a world with just me and loads of books.
5. It is bliss to just go on a drive alone, or to shop alone or to even have a mug of your favorite coffee.
6. Everybody needs some alone time and I have a lot of it and I thoroughly enjoy this time.
7. I like to talk only when required and I love to listen a lot. Ain't it hard finding a person who just listens to you for hours without complaining?
8. Silence. Not everybody can enjoy silence. Introverts just can.